Air Conditioning Installation in Central Valley, CA
Air Conditioning Installation Services
Air Tech Heating & AC has been in business for nearly 30 years. Our family-owned business provides comprehensive air conditioning services for commercial, industrial, and residential properties. We are proud that over these nearly 30 years, we have shown ourselves to be a reliable and trustworthy company that provides results at the end of our promises. Our expert heating and AC professionals are certified and trained to handle any problem your air system throws their way.
We also promise to be the servicemen you need rather than the salesmen you despise. We will never try to sell you anything you don’t need. Our experts will assess, diagnose, and fix the problems that need attention and only recommend services and products when we know they will benefit you. Trust our team with your air conditioner installation today.
Why Do You Need a New AC?
You may be wondering why you need a new AC. Air conditioning systems are continually being upgraded with newer, eco-friendly features. These new air conditioner replacements are more efficient, which can help you save money and cool your property more evenly.
Typically, air conditioners last anywhere from 15 to 20 years when they are properly maintained and used. When you get a new air conditioning install from our team at Air Tech Heating & AC, we will be there for any repairs and servicing you need, as we offer comprehensive heating and AC services. This ensures that your new AC can last as long as possible.
When Should You Replace Your Old AC Unit?
Sometimes it can be hard to know if it’s time to replace your air conditioner. New air conditioner replacements can be expensive, so you want to make sure that the timing is right. Fortunately, there are some specific signs that your old AC unit has to go. If you’re still unsure, you can call Air Tech Heating & AC for an expert’s opinion.
Signs That You Need a Replacement
We’ll help determine if you need a full replacement or repair, or if your AC unit is still in working condition. Signs that you need a replacement include:
- Your AC unit is old or undermaintained – If your air conditioner is older than 10 to 15 years, our recommendation is to have an experienced technician service your air conditioning unit.
If your air conditioner is undermaintained, it will need some serious attention, even if it’s under 10 to 15 years old. When an AC unit isn’t maintained, it can cause irreversible damage. To keep your air conditioning replacement in top shape, we recommend regular maintenance checks.
- Bills have increased – If your energy bills have increased in recent months, this could be because your air conditioning system is getting old. As AC units age, they become less energy efficient and require more energy to keep your residential or commercial property cool. If your bill has spiked too much, it might be time to get a new AC unit, as new models are extremely energy efficient. The money you save on energy will be enough to make the new model worth it.
- Indoor air quality is poor – As AC units age, they have a harder time filtering out contaminants. Your home or business could be contaminated with allergens, mold, dust, or dirt. These contaminants could aggravate asthma or allergy symptoms. While this one problem can be helped with air-purifiers or AC tune-ups, it could be a sign that it’s time for a new AC. Especially if this issue is combined with other signs of an aging AC unit.
- AC noises – While all air conditioning units make some level of noise, older models and units tend to make loud strange noises. These noises can include anything from screeching, banging, rattling, or buzzing noises. Tune-ups and regular maintenance help to stop these strange noises from happening, but eventually the noises can become a sign of a serious issue. When you call our experts at Air Tech Heating & AC, we will be able to determine if the noise is a sign that it’s in need of a tune-up or if it’s time to replace it with a new air conditioning installation.
- Repairs cost more than a replacement – Most repairs on AC units are minor, especially if the AC unit has been properly maintained. At some point in an AC unit’s life, the repairs will become numerous and expensive to the point where air conditioning installations make more sense than repairs
Get in touch with our professional technicians and experts to determine if the issue you’re noticing is a sign it’s time for an air conditioning replacement.
Contact Our Experts
For the most reliable HVAC services in Central Valley, CA, contact the team here at Air Tech Heating & AC today. We will provide you with honest and effective services including commercial air conditioner installation, heater repair, and more. We look forward to serving you.